At 08:30 AM, tour guide and driver from our company will pick you up from your hotel then start our full day tour of Hanoi City.
This tour takes you around Hanoi’s most interesting sights, including the Ho Chi Minh Complex: Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum and his Stilts House, Presidential Palace and the One Pillar Pagoda nearby, and the Hanoi Old Quarter also known as the 36 streets and guilds.
Also on the tour – the Lake of the Restored Sword – Hoan Kiem Lake and Ngoc Son Temple, the Temple of Literature, peaceful West Lake or Ho Tay with lovers Thanh Nien Street, the sedate Tran Quoc Pagoda and Quan Thanh Temple and one of the city’s museums, either the History Museum or the Vietnam Museum of Ethnology. In the late afternoon, enjoy a traditional Vietnamese water puppet show then you will be dropped off at your hotel at around 05:30 PM. Tour ends.
- Local English speaking tour guide during the tour
- Vietnamese lunch at restaurant in Hanoi
- Private transfers within the tour A/C vehicle including pick up & drop off at hotel in Hanoi
- All entrance and sightseeing fees
- Water Puppet Show in Hanoi